Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a great company with a dynamic team of professionals thriving to make a difference in all they do? Do you love the vibe of downtown Vancouver? If so, look no further.
Triton Environmental Consultants Ltd. (Triton) is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to join a well‑established team of environmental professionals in our Vancouver office to fill the position of Project Accountant. This is a 16-month full-time contract position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
We are an employee-owned environmental consulting firm with 30 years of experience responding to the environmental needs of resource developers across all sectors, as well as all levels of government. What does that mean for you? We have deep roots in our communities, strong relationships with clients and regulators, and a track record of helping projects get built responsibly. We control our own destiny and promote a people-first culture.
We will provide you with a challenging and supportive working environment and a management team dedicated to promoting your personal and professional growth. We offer competitive wage and benefits packages.
- Set up and maintain new and current projects, rate tables, and budgets.
- Review weekly timesheets and expenses.
- Monitor project work-in-progress.
- Prepare project reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- Process client receipts and prepare bank deposits.
- Audit employee cash expenses and corporate Visa cards.
- Provide back-up for payroll and monthly financial reporting.
- Communicate daily with Project Managers, senior management, staff, and clients.
- Generate billing.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A diploma or degree in Accounting
- 1– 2 years full cycle accounting and preferably project accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong service orientation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with a resume and cover letter at https://triton.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29.
- Competition Reference: PAV-1219
- Closing Date: February 14, 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.