We are a progressive team, encouraging individuals to further their education and pursue their areas of interest by building discipline-specific groups within the organization. We are always accepting resumes from environmental professionals that fit with our culture of growth and opportunity.
Current opportunities, with the most recently-posted first:
- Project Manager – Calgary, AB. Closing date: Oct. 1
- Project Manager – Edmonton, AB. Closing date: Oct. 1
- Wildlife Biologists: Click on the location you wish to apply to – Edmonton, Calgary, Terrace, Prince George, Kamloops, Vernon, or Vancouver. Closing date: Sept. 30
- Marine Mammal Observer/Marine Biologist – Vancouver, BC. Closing date: Sept. 18
- Fisheries and Aquatics Biologists – Edmonton, Calgary, Terrace, Prince George, Kamloops, or Vancouver. Closing date: EXTENDED to Sept. 30
- Intermediate Field Biologist – Kamloops, BC. Closing date: EXTENDED to Sept. 30
- Environmental Monitors/Inspectors – Calgary, AB. Closing date: none
- Environmental Monitors/Inspectors – Prince George, BC. Closing date: none
Please complete the form below if you’d like to be considered for a future role with Triton not related to any of the current postings.