We are a progressive team, encouraging individuals to further their education and pursue their areas of interest by building discipline-specific groups within the organization. We are always accepting resumes from environmental professionals that fit with our culture of growth and opportunity.
- Senior Biologist/Project Manager – Terrace, BC – closing date: EXTENDED to Sept. 30, 2019
- Database Application Developer/Administrator – Prince George, BC (alternate location possible) – closing date: Sept. 23, 2019
- Marine Biologist – Vancouver, BC – closing date: Sept. 20, 2019
- Intermediate Biologist/Environmental Monitor (QEP) – Kamloops, BC – closing date: EXTENDED to Sept. 20, 2019
- Project Coordinator – Kamloops, BC – closing date: EXTENDED to Sept. 20, 2019
- Environmental Monitors/Inspectors – All Offices – closing date: indefinite
- Intermediate Biologists/Environmental Technicians – All Offices – closing date: indefinite
Please complete the form below if you’d like to be considered for a future role with Triton not related to any of the current postings.