We are a progressive team, encouraging individuals to further their education and pursue their areas of interest by building discipline-specific groups within the organization. We are always accepting resumes from environmental professionals that fit with our culture of growth and opportunity.
Current opportunities, with the most recently posted first:
- Project Manager – Prince George, BC – closing date: July 30
- IT Systems Administrator – any primary office location – closing date: July 24. Please click on one of the following locations to apply: Vancouver, Kamloops, Prince George, Terrace, or Calgary.
- Intermediate Vegetation and Wetlands Specialists – Edmonton, Calgary, Terrace, Prince George, Kamloops, or Vancouver – closing date: EXTENDED to July 17
- Fisheries and Aquatics Biologists – Edmonton, Calgary, Terrace, Prince George, Kamloops, or Vancouver – closing date: EXTENDED to July 17
- Avian Biologist/Technologist – Terrace, BC – closing date: EXTENDED to July 20
- Intermediate Field Biologist – Kamloops, BC – closing date: EXTENDED to July 20
- Environmental Monitors/Inspectors – Calgary, AB – closing date: none
- Environmental Monitors/Inspectors – Prince George, BC – closing date: none
Please complete the form below if you’d like to be considered for a future role with Triton not related to any of the current postings.