Well, (insert your name here), you’ve found your dream job posting. Why so dreamy?
WHO WE ARE: We help save the environment, one project at a time. No, seriously, we do. We’re an employee-owned environmental consulting firm that provides a wide range of scientific, technical, and management expertise to resource developers, from our seven offices in Western Canada. Biologists, project managers, and administrators – all under one roof… and we’re growing like crazy! And just like petri dishes, we’ve grown a great culture at our company!
THE POSITION WE NEED TO FILL: Our downtown Vancouver office is looking for an Accounts Payable clerk to join our small team of crack commando accountants. Power to the pocket calculator! What kinds of things will you really be doing?:
- Accounts payable processing
- Vendor setup and accounts maintenance
- Employee expense processing
- Corporate Visa card program administration
- Corporate gas card program administration
- General accounts maintenance
WHO YOU ARE
- Enjoy solving problems like a Rubik’s Cube master? Love it.
- Use Jedi-level skills to anticipate problems before they arise? Yes, please!
- Love details like Marie Kondo loves tidiness? Beautiful.
- Want to insert some drama into a tight, collaborative team environment? Ummm… the Young and the Restless is cool and all, but soap opera stars need not apply.
- Feel like time management is a skill best left unexplored? We feel you, but by this time in your career, you’re already aware that prioritizing duties is priority #1… so, thanks but no thanks.
- Accounting experience? You don’t need to have a ton, but by golly you’ve got tenacity and a voracious appetite for knowledge! You’re a self-motivated self-learner that hates selfies but is quick on the draw!!
- Outstanding written and spoken English? Sounds great!
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS POSITION: For those of you who like bullet points, here are some more:
- $22 – $24 per hour
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Extended Health and Dental benefits after 3 months
- Company pension plan after 6 months
Hey! Still unsure about applying? Give it a shot. We love positive people, and we don’t hire by checklists or ones-and-zeros. But remember one thing: we’ll only contact you for an interview if we’re interested in hearing more from you. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Email: email@example.com
- Competition Reference: APV-0519
- Closing Date: May 31, 2019